1. How do I check my order status?
2. What happens if my item is out of stock or back-ordered?
1. When will my order ship?
2. When can I expect to receive my package?
b. Under the influence of the coronavirus, the airline industry has been hit hard. Most airlines announced that they would drastically reduce the flights and air cargo capacity. Over 90% of international flights have been or will be suspended.
c. Affected by local quarantine and customs clearance policies, the customs in most countries cannot process the clearance in time because of the limited manpower. Customs clearance is inefficient, and goods are stranded at the customs for much longer time than expected.
3.Why were the items in my order sent in separate shipments?
4. My tracking number doesn’t work or I haven’t seen any changes in my tracking.
5. Can I cancel, make changes to my order or my delivery address after I place it?
6.My order was lost or stolen. What should I do now?
Note: MALSOOA does not reimburse for stolen or misplaced orders, or orders delivered to the incorrect address by the delivery courier.